Pontoon Boat Rentals – Myrtle Beach
Explore the private islands, restaurants, and views of Myrtle Beach.
Tritoon Boat Rentals – Myrtle Beach
We now have all brand new 2020 Boats (115 hp engines)
(Tritoon is a pontoon with 3 tubes which makes for a better more stable & safer ride)
Our boats are by far the best rental boats available anywhere!
You can even bring your dog
- Boats have 115 hp 4-Stroke Suzuki engines. All boats equipped with Stereo’s w/ Bluetooth, hydraulic steering, canopy for shade, map of the area, anchors, life jackets + all the other U.S. Coast Guard safety requirements. Boaters license not required, but is recommended. We will provide instruction how to operate the boat.
- Boats hold 10-12 people, 12 if a few are kids. (13 people is NOT permitted). Max weight: 2,100 lbs
- Must have at least one 26 year old adult on the boat at all times to rent the boat.
- Take your Myrtle Beach adventure into your own hands with a Tritoon boat rental! You set the course for your half-day or full-day excursion on the waters off of Myrtle Beach.
- Our boats are kept in excellent condition and we make sure you’re comfortable with the boat and all equipment before you set sail.
- If fishing, a fishing license is required. Licenses can be obtained at Wal-mart or online at www.dnr.sc.gov
- We highly recommend obtaining fishing gear, license, bait etc.. the day before your rental instead of last minute so you’re not late.
- Kids 12 & under do not need a fishing license.
- We can provide captains for an additional fee. You cannot book a boat with a Cap’t online. This has to be booked over the phone in order for us to insure a Cap’t is available on the particular day & time of your rental.
|Rental Type||Rental Times|
|Morning||8:30 am – 12:30 pm or 9:00am – 1:00pm|
|Afternoon||1:00pm – 5:00pm or 1:30pm – 5:30pm|
|Full Day||9:00am – 5:00pm|
A $300 dollar security deposit is required. It is refundable upon the return of rental with no damage.
If you arrive late for your Jetski rental you may not get your full allotted time on the water.