Pontoon Boat Rentals – All boats are Tritoons
Explore the private islands, restaurants, and views of Myrtle Beach.
Tritoon Boat Rentals – Myrtle Beach
We now have all brand new 2020 Boats (115 hp engines)
(Tritoon is a pontoon with 3 tubes which makes for a better more stable & safer ride)
Our boats are by far the best rental boats available anywhere!
You can even bring your dog
- Boats have 115 hp 4-Stroke Suzuki engines. All boats equipped with Stereo’s w/ Bluetooth, hydraulic steering, canopy for shade, map of the area, anchors, life jackets + all the other U.S. Coast Guard safety requirements. Boaters license not required, but is recommended. We will provide instruction how to operate the boat.
- Boats hold 10-12 people, 12 if a few are kids. (13 people is NOT permitted). Max weight: 2,100 lbs
- Must have at least one 26 year old adult on the boat at all times to rent the boat.
- Take your Myrtle Beach adventure into your own hands with a Tritoon boat rental! You set the course for your half-day or full-day excursion on the waters off of Myrtle Beach.
- Our boats are kept in excellent condition and we make sure you’re comfortable with the boat and all equipment before you set sail.
- If fishing, a fishing license is required. Licenses can be obtained at Wal-mart or online at www.dnr.sc.gov
- We highly recommend obtaining fishing gear, license, bait etc.. the day before your rental instead of last minute so you’re not late.
- Kids 12 & under do not need a fishing license.
- We can provide captains for an additional fee. You cannot book a boat with a Cap’t online. This has to be booked over the phone in order for us to insure a Cap’t is available on the particular day & time of your rental.
|Rental Type||Rental Times|
|Morning||8:30 am – 12:30 pm or 9:00am – 1:00pm|
|Afternoon||1:00pm – 5:00pm or 1:30pm – 5:30pm|
|Full Day||9:00am – 5:00pm|
Please bring a major credit card or $500 in cash for a security deposit