Our experienced guides know where to find the dolphins! Most of our dolphin jet boat tours are private or semi-private, which is much more personalized for a better experience. Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on the 2 hour tour (30-40 mile tour). Book online!
Check out our Jet Ski & Boat Rentals in Myrtle Beach
Explore the private islands, restaurants, and scenic views of North Myrtle Beach, Little River, and Sunset Beach NC. Our Myrtle Beach boat rentals will show you the best of the area. Book online!
Myrtle Beach’s Most Popular Boating Attraction! Appx. 2 hours.
Drivers must be 16 yrs old with valid ID and parent signature to drive alone, any age can ride or drive as long as there is an adult (18) onboard.
We have the absolute #1 riding area in Myrtle Beach! Ride the largest of ANY rental company ANYWHERE (20 miles!!) Book your jet ski ride in Myrtle Beach online today!
Watch for Dolphins on a Jet Ski in Myrtle Beach!
Jet Ski Dolphin Watch Tour - North Myrtle Beach
- Drivers must be 16 years old with valid ID to drive alone (SC State Law) Any age can ride or drive as long as there is an adult (18) on the same jet ski.
- A valid ID is an official state issued picture ID, driver’s permit or driver’s license showing age.
- Follow one of our experienced guides up the Intracoastal Waterway through North Myrtle Beach out to the ocean on this 30-40 mile jet ski tour.
- Conditions permitting, we will then travel out into the ocean.
- This is the most exciting part of the tour as our guide tries to get you up-close to our favorite marine mammals while respecting their natural habitat and behaviors.
- Mornings are the best time to do the tours, ocean conditions are better and we normally see more dolphin in the morning as well.
- Ocean conditions are different from day to day, they can vary from smooth like a lake one day to extremely rough (6-10 ft waves) another. There are times we have to cancel tours due to ocean conditions. Conditions can also change in a matter of minutes. Once the tour has begun if your guide determines it’s too rough and not safe in the ocean, the tour will continue on the intracoastal waterway.
Welcome To Myrtle Beach Watersports
Serving the Myrtle Beach area for over 25 years!
All New Equipment for 2023!!
With three separate locations, Myrtle Beach Watersports offers the best activities on the water in the Myrtle Beach area. We serve the areas of Myrtle Beach, Little River, Murrells Inlet, North Myrtle Beach, Garden City and North Carolina beaches! Book your adventure today!
Here are a couple Quick Tips to help you have the best experience possible:
- If you’re looking to rent a jet ski for a half hr or 1 hr, The Myrtle Beach (Grande Dunes) location is the best location (Largest riding area (20 miles), freedom to ride on your own, less boat traffic, wider, safer, no sand bars, we don’t have “no wake zones” in our riding area to slow you down)
- If you’re looking to book the 2 Hr Jet Ski Dolphin Watch Tour, the North Myrtle location is the best location (closer to the ocean, more time to find & view dolphin, more scenic riding to areas only accessible from North Myrtle Location, plus an island stop)
Hope this helped, thanks again for visiting Myrtle Beach Watersports!
Choose Your Location: (Myrtle Beach & North Myrtle Beach Locations only 20 min apart)
What Makes Myrtle Beach Watersports the Best?
More Personalized Tour
(most tours are private or semi-private)
Brand New Skis Every Year
(over 50 jet skis in our fleet)
Experienced Tour Guides
(same guides for 10+ years)
More Resources To Find Dolphin
We stay in contact with guides from our other locations + our Sea Screamer & Sea Thunder dolphin cruises. We all work together. If we can’t find them, they’re just not out there.
Over 25 Years In Business
(the biggest on the beach)
Committed To Customer Satisfaction!
Locally owned and family operated business: Myrtle Beach Watersports opened their first location in 1996 with three jet skis. Today, we have over 50 jet skis, Tritoon Boats, two 75 ft. dolphin cruise boats, a pirate cruise boat, and more! We are proud to say that we offer a little something for everyone with locations and activities from one end of the Grand Strand to the other. Steve and Shawn are always on hand to greet their returning guests that come year after year. Our parents and kids are active in the day-to-day operations of the business as well. Myrtle Beach Watersports is committed to complete customer satisfaction. We provide the newest and best equipment available to serve you with safety being our number one concern. Please support small businesses: When you buy from a mom or pop business, you are not helping a CEO buy a third vacation home. You are helping a little girl get dance lessons, a little boy get his team jersey, a mom or dad put food on the table, a family pay a mortgage, or a student pay for college. Our customers are our shareholders and they are ones we strive to make happy. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SMALL BUSINESSES!
Top-Rated Watersport Company in Myrtle Beach
“My family took the sunset dolphin tour. It was amazing! We had the pleasure of watching a large pod of dolphins follow a shrimping boat. Our Captain spent about 45 minutes following this boat and the dolphins, making sure everyone had the chance to get photos. If the dolphins were all on one side of the boat, he would turn it around so the other side could see. He was a fabulous Captain! He had alot of knowledge of the waterways and some history. I would recommend this tour to anyone! I will definitely be taking my family on this again next year when we are in Myrtle Beach!” – Amanda
2 hour jet ski tour was AMAZING!
“Me, my girlfriend,my sister and her boyfriend went on the 2 hour dolphin tour and it was amazing! So much fun we seen about 8 dolphins and a couple baby sharks lol I belive our guides name was Matt and he was excellent. He helped us really understand how to ride the skis and was very experienced. We will do this every year we come to Myrtle it’s worth every penny. Thank you Sean for the free shirts. It’s not every day that happens. You will see us again! Thanks again!” – Andrew & Dana
“The staff is friendly and personable. Steve and the other guide took the time to teach us how to operate the wave runners properly and safely . the backwater adventure was AWESOME. we will be back next yr. for the dolphin adventure.” – Nick & Kelly