Pontoon Boat Rentals
Explore the private islands, restaurants, and scenic views of North Myrtle Beach, Little River, and Sunset Beach NC.
North Myrtle Beach- Pontoon Boat Rentals
We now have all brand new 2020 Boats (115 or 150 hp engines)
All our pontoon boats are Tritoons (Tritoon is a pontoon that sits on 3 pontoons instead of 2 which makes for a better more stable & safer ride)
Our boats are by far the best rental boats available anywhere!
You can even bring your dog
- Boats have 115 or 150 hp 4-Stroke Suzuki engines. All boats equipped with hydraulic steering, canopy for shade, map of the area, anchors, life jackets + all the other U.S. Coast Guard safety requirements. Boaters license not required, but is recommended. We will provide instruction how to operate the boat.
- Boats do have stereos with bluetooth but its recommended to bring a bluetooth speaker.
- Boats hold up to 11 people, 12 if a few are kids. (13 people is NOT permitted). Max weight: 2,100
- Gas is paid upon return, gas averages anywhere from $15-$40 for a half day rental for a 115 hp boat depending on how much and how hard you run the boat. Can be $20-$60 for a full day rental. The gas is a higher on the 150 hp boat.
- Towing of tubes is not permitted. Towing of anything is not permitted.
- Must have at least one 26 year old adult on the boat at all times to rent the boat.
- Take your North Myrtle Beach adventure into your own hands with a Tritoon boat rental! You set the course for your half-day or full-day excursion on the waters off of North Myrtle Beach.
- Our boats are kept in excellent condition and we make sure you’re comfortable with the boat and all equipment before you set sail.
- If fishing, a fishing license is required. Licenses can be obtained at Wal-mart or online at www.dnr.sc.gov
- We highly recommend obtaining fishing gear, license, bait etc.. the day before your rental instead of last minute so you’re not late.
- Kids 12 & under do not need a fishing license.
- We can provide captains for an additional fee. You cannot book a boat with a Cap’t online. This has to be booked over the phone in order for us to insure a Cap’t is available on the particular day & time of your rental.
- Boats have to stay on the main channels of the Intracoastal Waterway, NO SMALL SIDE CREEKS. Boats CANNOT go into the ocean. Pontoons are not made/designed to go in the ocean. It is not safe.
|Rental Type||Rental Times|
|Morning||8:30 am – 12:30 pm 0r 9 am – 1 pm|
|Afternoon||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm or 1;30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Full Day||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Please bring a major credit card or $500 in cash for a security deposit