Pontoon/Tritoon Boat Rentals
Explore the private islands, restaurants, and scenic views of North Myrtle Beach, Little River, and Sunset Beach NC.
North Myrtle Beach- Pontoon/Tritoon Boat Rentals
All boats are 2020 models!
- Boaters license not required, but is recommended. Must have at least one 30 year old adult on the boat at all times.
- Take your North Myrtle Beach adventure into your own hands with a Tritoon boat rental! You set the course for your half-day or full-day excursion on the waters off of North Myrtle Beach.
- Our boats are kept in excellent condition and we make sure you’re comfortable with the boat and all equipment before you set sail.
- Boats have 115 or 150 hp 4 stroke Suzuki engines
- Tritoon boats can hold 10-11 people, 12 people if a few are kids. (13 people is NOT permitted)
- If fishing, a fishing license is required. Licenses can be obtained at Wal-mart or online at www.dnr.sc.gov
- kids 12 & under do not need a fishing license
- We can provide captains for an additional fee. You cannot book a boat with a Cap’t online. This has to be booked over the phone in order for us to insure a Cap’t is available on the particular day & time of your rental.
|Rental Type||Rental Times|
|Morning||8:30 am – 12:30 pm 0r 9am – 1pm|
|Afternoon||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Full Day||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|