Pontoon Boat Rentals – North Myrtle Beach (click here to check out our specials)
Explore the private islands, restaurants, and scenic views of North Myrtle Beach, Little River, and Sunset Beach NC.
North Myrtle Beach- Pontoon Boat Rental
Option 1 : 115 hp Pontoon Boat
Option 2: 150 hp Pontoon Boat (with a slide)
All our Pontoons are Tritoons (Tritoon is a pontoon that has 3 pontoons instead of 2 which makes for a better more stable & safer ride)
Our boats are the best rental boats available anywhere!
You can even bring your dog
- Boats have 115 or 150 hp 4-Stroke Yamaha engines. All boats equipped with hydraulic steering, canopy for shade, map of the area, anchors, life jackets + all the other U.S. Coast Guard safety requirements. Boaters license not required, but is recommended. We will provide instruction how to operate the boat.
- Boats do have stereos with bluetooth but its recommended to bring a bluetooth speaker.
- Boats hold up to 11 people, 12 if a few are kids. (13 people is NOT permitted). Max weight: 2,100
- Gas is paid upon return, gas can range anywhere from $20-$100 for a half day rental for a 115 hp boat depending on how much and how hard you run the boat. Can be $100 or more for a full day rental. The gas is higher on the 150 hp boat.
- Towing of tubes is not permitted. Towing of anything is not permitted.
- Must have at least one 30 year old adult on the boat at all times to rent the boat.
- Take your North Myrtle Beach adventure into your own hands with a Tritoon boat rental! You set the course for your half-day or full-day excursion on the waters off of North Myrtle Beach.
- Our boats are kept in excellent condition and we make sure you’re comfortable with the boat and all equipment before you set sail.
- If fishing, a fishing license is required. Licenses can be obtained at Wal-mart or online at www.dnr.sc.gov
- We highly recommend obtaining fishing gear, license, bait etc.. the day before your rental instead of last minute so you’re not late.
- Kids 12 & under do not need a fishing license.
- Captains can be hired to operate the boat for an additional fee. $150 for a half day, $300 for a full day. You cannot book a boat with a Cap’t online. This has to be booked over the phone in order for us to insure a Cap’t is available on the particular day & time of your rental.
- Boats have to stay on the main channels of the Intracoastal Waterway, NO SMALL SIDE CREEKS. Boats CANNOT go into the ocean. Pontoons are not made/designed to go in the ocean. It is not safe.
|Rental Type||Rental Times|
|Morning||8:30 am – 12:30 pm 0r 9 am – 1 pm|
|Afternoon||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm or 1;30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Full Day||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|