2hr Jet Ski Dolphin Watch Tour (click here for prices)
Mornings are the best time to do the tour
The 2hr Dolphin Tour is a MUST DO while you're here & it'll be the highlight of your vacation. Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor! Most of our tours are private or semi-private which is much more personalized for a better experience. We do small groups instead of one large group with a bunch of jet skis (unless you have a large party then we'll keep your group together)
Dolphin sightings are better when the ocean conditions are calmer
Dolphin sightings are not guaranteed but we see them on most of our tours
- Drivers must be 16 years old with valid ID to drive alone, any age can ride or drive as long as there is an adult (18) onboard.
- We recommend first time riders do the tour when ocean conditions are calm.
- This activity not recommended for kids under 6 yrs old
- One of our experienced and courteous guides lead you on a 40-mile jet ski tour, starting along the Intracoastal waterway and including a stop at one of the barrier islands (time permitting).
- Conditions permitting, we then travel into the ocean on our search to find dolphins.
- This is the most exciting part of our two-hour jet ski tour as our guides try to get you up-close to our favorite marine mammals while respecting their natural habitat and behaviors.
- We recommend to wear swim suit attire. You may lock all valuables in your vehicle, we have a safe place to keep your car keys while you’re on the water. We also have bins on the dock to keep shirts, shoes, hats, etc…
- Reservations Required
- If tours are canceled because of weather, you will receive a refund or you may reschedule.
- Try to book early in your stay, gives you more time to reschedule if there’s bad weather.
- We generally still do tours in the rain unless its downpouring or lightning.
- *******Please arrive 30 min early to your tour reservation time.*******