For riders that want to take their ability to the next level!
Shawn’s Backwater Adventure Tour – 2 Hour Explorer
- Jetski - Single
- Addtional Riders
Family-friendly Explorer Tour
- Drivers must be 16 years old with valid ID to drive alone, any age can ride or drive as long as there is an adult (18) onboard.
- Designed to suit the needs of families, first-timers, and children!
- Explore the backwaters of South Carolina with half-day and extended adventures that feature a personalized guided tour of the South Carolina and North Carolina backwaters on endless miles of glassy, smooth riding water trails.
- We tour and stop at Sandy Island and Brookgreen Gardens, along with other points of interest along the way. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the historic plantations of the South Carolina lowcountry.
- Wild animal sightings are common, see alligators, eagles, osprey, turtles, wild boar, and deer. Just because the Explorer Series is catered to the entry-level rider, don’t think for one second that it’s devoid of thrills!
- The mere beauty of the surroundings is enough to give even the most seasoned riders goosebumps. Rider safety is of utmost importance for any level, but we put a little extra emphasis on this when it comes to our entry level series to ensure the safety of you and your family. Best of all, our central location makes us very day trip friendly.
All tours require a minimum of two people. If fewer than two people book the tour, we’ll contact you to reschedule you into a different Myrtle Beach tour time.
A $300 dollar security deposit is required. It is refundable upon the return of rental with no damage.
If you arrive late for your Jetski rental you may not get your full allotted time on the water.