All jet ski rates listed on our “Jet Ski Prices” page
• ½ Hour and 1 Hour Jet Ski Rentals on the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway (5 to 20 miles to ride*). The Intracoastal Waterway is calmer water than the ocean. No experience required.
• 1 Hour Jet Ski Rental on the Ocean – No experience required. 1hr ocean rental only available from north myrtle location.
• ½ Hour and 1 Hour Jet Ski Waterway Tour – This tour goes north up the Intracoastal Waterway touring Sunset Beach and Ocean Isle Beach, NC. (areas you cannot go on your own) Our tour guide professionals will point out various points of interest while viewing million dollar homes on the water. Once returning to South Carolina waters, we will pass Bird Island on our way home. Our tour guide professionals will be close by to assist you if needed. Ideal for first timers but great for all riders. No experience required.
Myrtle Beach Jet Ski Rentals
Myrtle Beach 501 South Jet Ski Rentals
• Jet Ski Dolphin Watch Tour – OUR EXPERIENCED GUIDES KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE DOLPHINS!
TIP – Early mornings are the best time for sightings and the best ocean conditions. (No experience required)
*Dolphin sightings guaranteed*
* If no dolphins are sighted on the Jet Ski dolphin tour, you will receive a voucher to ride one of our 72-foot dolphin cruise boats. (Sea Thunder or Sea Screamer) Additionally you may ride the dolphin cruise boat until dolphins are seen.
- Myrtle Beach (2 Hr Tour)
Follow one of our experienced guides up the Intracoastal Waterway through North Myrtle Beach out to the ocean. Once in the ocean, our guides will try to get you as close as possible to dolphin. (No experience required)
- North Myrtle Beach (1 Hr Tours & 2 Hr Tours)
One of our experienced and courteous guides will lead you on a 40 mile trip starting along the Intracoastal waterway including a stop at one of the barrier islands. Conditions permitting, we will then travel into the ocean on our search to find dolphin. (Our marina provides you with the closest distance to the ocean and the barrier islands in the myrtle beach area) This is the most exciting part of the tour as our guide will try to get you up close to our favorite marine mammals.
•NEW Equipment Every Year
•We break up our tours into small groups with no more than 4 skis per guide.
Each group has their own guide giving the customer a more personalized tour.
•Reputable Company Since 1996
•Lots of Equipment (More than 50 Jet Skis between our locations)
•Experienced Guides, some of our guides have been here 10 yrs!
•GUARANTEED DOLPHIN SIGHTINGS or Ride the Dolphin Cruise Boat Free!
- Myrtle Beach – 843-839-2999
General Rental Information
- You may ride alone or up to 3 people (max weight 375-400 lbs) by the ½ hour or hour – great for families. Unguided riding available based on age of riders, tide conditions, water traffic, and other considerations. *
- We offer the largest riding area on the Intracoastal Waterway, up to 20 miles, and even ocean riding available at certain locations.
- All new Yamaha Wave Runner Jet Skis every year.
- Rentals available on a first come, first served basis, or by reservation. Reservations recommended in the morning. Early morning discounts are available. Reservations are required for tours.
- Must be 16 years old, with a valid ID, to drive alone, any age can ride or drive when accompanied by an adult on the Jet Ski. Parental consent is required if under 18.
- All major credit cards accepted, a credit card deposit is REQUIRED for all rentals.
*For your safety our trained employees patrol the water.
All locations provide the latest safety equipment, safety instructions, important water safety rules and regulations, as well as “hands on” Jet Ski operating instructions.
Our friendly staff will be on hand to provide you with the opportunity for safe & enjoyable fun on the water.